decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Kitchen Here We Come

Now that six more cans are full of leaves and out on the curb, I am coming in to cool off a bit and thought maybe I could get this posted before I head out again. Let's move into the kitchen today. The kitchen is always hard for me to decorate for spring because it doesn't lend itself to some of the florals and colors that appear in the rest of the house and so I find myself going a bit Mediterranean...which isn't really spring but it's what I have...if any of that makes any sense? I did try to contain myself and hold back on some of the orange tones that I will use here later in the summer. It is a bit of a mish-mash but, as I find myself saying so much these days, "it is what it is"! Come on in.







See if you can spot the new kid on the block. Daughter #3 and her family gave me the pretty pink wreath on the top shelf for Easter. It is just too pretty to put away and I like the way it picks up some of the colors on the frame.






As I'm looking at these pictures, I realize how "simple" the swap out from Easter to spring really was. A lot of the same things stayed in the same places. Bunnies and eggs were put away and birds and nests made their appearence. But, I am also now realizing that the next swap to happen will be spring to 4th of July...which necessitates out with everything and back in with red, white and blue. Yikes! I get tired just thinking about it. Lol

I'm off to tackle some more spring chores. Stay safe and stay tuned.








No comments:

Post a Comment