decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 9, 2022

Another Win!

So, we traveled to Gainesville in nice weather where we met up with all of the rest of the local family for Trinity H.S.'s varsity game...and, honestly, I thought we were home free weather-wise. My phone kept saying 15% chance of rain. Guess I need a new weather app on my phone. As we started the game and were all nestled into our 50 yard line seats, we could begin to see VERY dark clouds start to accumulate VERY near us. As other people pulled up radar, it became very obvious that we were soon going to be in a massive downpour. As the band began leaving the stands, we followed and found cover under the stadium...and waited. It was supposed to roll through rather quickly-and it probably did as storms go but it sure didn't feel like it as we were all gathered and waiting for the game to reconvene. I will spare you the details but, the game did start again and it was OK for a bit but then the rain started again-not as heavy as previously but heavy enough to still get drenched even when under an umbrella. We finally decided to say good-bye to Harrison ( they were still playing in the downpour because there was NO lightning ) and start the drive home. My son-in-law stayed for the rest of the game to represent the family. lol

All of that being said, the final score was 48-3 with another win for the Celtics!!! And, I guess my
prologue for once again why I have no family photos to share. The only shots I got were of Har snapping the ball on one play. Go #42! Enjoy. Lol

I'm a bit confused to have had football on Thursday instead of our usual Friday night lights but, I'm off to the Open House this afternoon so maybe I'll get my days in order again after I get home tonight.

Since you're here, why don't we do a quick peek into the bathrooms so our autumn tour for 2022 will be finished. 




So that is the guest bath and, while we're just peeking in, we might as well hit the main bath as well. I try to do a nod to whatever decor is in the rest of the house each time I decorate just so I don't forget...lol...but I keep it at a minimum because this is the bath that gets used daily so things need to be clear and others accessible.




I'm off to figure out what I can wear today that will work for a golf cart ride, look nice and still tolerate the temperature we are going to have. I am so wising I could wear one of my beautiful autumn jackets...especially the orange suede that I don't think I've been able to wear in a number of years because of Mother Nature's cruel sense of humor...but that's not happening so we shall see! Stay safe and stay tuned.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment