decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Next Please!

It's a bit of a dreary day here so I am staying indoors and thought it might be the perfect time to move along to the dining room. I don't know what there is about this console table but, it still makes me happy every time I look at it. Maybe because, in some small way, it makes me think I'm in the Italian country side. Lol


I also still love the flickering attic light that I got from Grandin Road. I think it is just so appropriate casting its shadows on the "dearly departed".




So that is the dining room. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to fill that table with family...and pretty place settings...very soon.

I'm off to tackle a few little projects that have been on "the list" for awhile but I'll be back soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment