decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 17, 2020

"Brewing" Up Some Fun

So it's time to go into the kitchen. I changed up a little in here..see if you can tell where.


For the last number of years, I have had the laboratory set up here with the large beaker set I got from PB. For some reason, I just wasn't into that anymore. In fact, I really didn't even want to use all of these potion bottles either but, I didn't have any other brilliant ideas without going out and buying a lot of new stuff, so...

The lab stuff from PB was kind of expensive-hence the reason I used it for so long I think-but, it has found a new home. My four oldest grand daughters-who all have their own apartments now-were going through the things I didn't put out this year and grand daughter #1 scooped the chemistry set up quickly! I know it will find a place of honor in her home for many years to come.










So that is the kitchen this year. Even though I'm not getting out a lot these days, I have had a bunch of company and that makes me so happy. I love using all of my holiday dinnerware and setting the table for guests. Honestly, I use all of my holiday stuff even if it is just me and I am eating alone. I figure if I have it, I might as well enjoy it. 

We are finally having another break in our temperature today and I have another 20 bags of mulch waiting to be spread, so off I go...but, I will be back. Stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment