decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Gobble, Gobble

I finally have all of Halloween down and safely stashed away until next year. Now it is on to Thanksgiving. I must admit that I entertained not putting up Thanksgiving this year-for about ten seconds. And then, my sanity returned. As simple as it would have been to go straight to Christmas, I just couldn't do it. It is November and, to me, that means autumn and Thanksgiving.

And so, let the tour begin.



I have only added one new thing to this year's Thanksgiving decor-and it's not in this room-but, for whatever reason, I did do a lot of moving things around.






I am so happy to get to have these cuties out for a bit longer. I enjoyed making them and even though they don't look like something I would normally gravitate to, I like them. I painted them with chalk paint and that could be why. There is just something about the soft finish that it has that I am obsessed with.



Do you see those two green pillow beauties on the couch? They were one of my Pottery Barn purchases at their Friends and Family sale. They are velvet on both sides and the prettiest green ever. I don't really need any more pillows but I started thinking about how many months of the year I could have these green pillows out and I decided I just couldn't pass them up.






I love how these pumpkins look in the dough bowl and the eucalyptus definitely helps soften the lines.







So that is it for the living room. Tomorrow I am going to have a try at the snowmen ornaments that I have been seeing everywhere. I will be back to let you know how it goes. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment