decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

And the Days Dwindle Down!

Time is growing short until our big, family Halloween party and, since there will be family coming in and out and more football pretty much from tomorrow on, I thought I might better wrap up the 2018 decor in case I don't make it back here again before the big day. Not a lot left to show you but let's get to it.

I didn't change much out front this year.






The sunroom has just enough to give a nod.




The guest bath is ready for company!








 Since we have so much family for this holiday, I always like to add just a few touches to each guest room...and the master. Just enough to get in the spirit! I have to admit that this is where I use things that I really should be getting rid of but somehow just can't quite say good-bye yet!



 I couldn't forget the master bath either.


Wow! Just realized that "the witch is in" theme seems to be running everywhere through the house-wonder why?








So that's it for Halloween 2018. I am heading to St. Pete for a week right after the party so I'm not sure when I will get party pictures posted but you can be sure I will. Lots of fun in store the next 2 weeks. Can't wait to share. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment