decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 31, 2026

Let's Wrap It Up

 Happy Fri-YAY! It's kind of a gloomy morning and I have my two grand dogs right under my feet and not much else on the front burner so I thought maybe we should try to finish up our late summer decor tour. We'll start with the porch. I have been waiting on that in hopes that the plants would bloom a bit more but so far only one is looking happy.






Let's head into the guest bath. I will actually have a lot of people using this bath during this decor theme so I try not to clutter things up too much so that things can still function easily and there is room for essentials on the counter.





And, of course, our nod to the theme in the primary bath.





I did a little bit of swapping in the bedroom bay window area but I left some of the stuff that was there just because I like it so much.


So that finishes up our late summer decor tour for this year even though this decor will be out about three more weeks. I have started to gather up some new things for the next swap which will be "autumn"-mostly pumpkins and autumn leaves but I still don't have any new craft ideas on the docket. Granddaughter #1 asked me if we could do a Halloween crafting weekend at my house in late August or early September so I know I will need to get cracking on ideas for that soon. Until then, I will leave you with a sneak peek at what I hope to get started on in the next week or so:


I have most of the supplies that I will need so I need to make a prototype first to see how that goes. If it passes the test, I will share more. Daughter #2 and her hubby arrive tomorrow so I am looking forward to a fun visit. Fingers crossed that Mother Nature co-operates. Until then, stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment