Good morning and happy Monday. It's bright and early and the A/C guy is already here doing the yearly check-up on my unit so the warranty doesn't get voided and I am trying my best to stay out of his way! And so, I thought I would come in here and see where I was on this tour. It looks like we are on our way into the dining room so let's get started.
I just draped that little towel that I think I found at $Tree last year and then stuck in that book that I made but could never seem to find a place for.
So that is the dining room for this year. Not sure when I will be back because I have a bit of a busy week ahead.
Grandson #2 will be stopping by after work today to help me with a new project-well, it's not really new-it has been needed for a long time but it's just that I am just now addressing it. I have a fence around my pool equipment and A/C unit so that when you are sitting on the deck you are not looking at all of that stuff! Here it is last year.
My husband and I built that so many, many years ago and I have been nailing and nailing it back together for a very long time. And, every time the A/C people have to be here, I have to take the end piece down so they can get into the unit to work. And so, that was one of my chores yesterday except that when I went to do it, I remembered that last year's tech took it upon himself to put it back together for me. That was very sweet but he must have used 100 different screws in at least that many different places and some of them were stripped. I had about every tool I own out there and the only thing that finally got it apart was a large crow bar and a sledge hammer. Lol
I will say that I can actually still put it back together but there is so much wrong with so much more of it that it is time to bite the bullet. And so, Hud is coming over and we are going to see what we can do. I have never been a fan of the pickets so I'm thinking we may try dogeared slats more like the privacy fence but, he's the engineering student so we shall see what will work best with both aesthetics and budget.
Florida Pest will also be out here one day this week and then daughter #1 and my grand dog will return on Thursday for a few days. I will keep Bennett while my daughter heads to Gainesville to get granddaughter #4 moved out of her apartment and into the new house she and a few roommates are renting for their next year of schooling. And, I am "REALLY" looking forward to this visit as I hear rumors that I am finally getting the two chairs my daughter has had in her living room and I have lusted over ever since she got them. She just finished a complete remodel of her lower level which included all new furniture and, much to her dismay, these beautiful chairs no longer fit the image...her loss, my win!!
I honestly don't think they will both fit in her car so we shall have to see but you will be one of the first I will share them with if they arrive. And then it looks like they will no sooner be on their way home that I will have two other grand dogs here for a week while daughter #3 and her family travel out of state. I love these two dogs as well but they are both a bit more needy so there won't be many big things happening that week. Lol
That's it for today. I'm off to see what is happening at the other end of my house but I'll be back. Until then, stay safe and stay tuned.









No comments:
Post a Comment