decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

On To the Kitchen

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I think we had better move along-next room...the kitchen



I love that my pumpkin Dutch oven is out again for the third month in a row...and I still love my "Publix" pilgrim S&P, spoon rest and mugs...and soon you will see the serving platter. Most of these items are now considered antiques-at least I have seen them in antique stores. I think the only things they still make are the S&P shakers.






My Thanksgiving candles survived another year. My mom had the same candles as I was growing up so after I married in 1965, the first thing my husband and I did for our first Thanksgiving was to head to Woolworths to buy our own set-and they have been out every year since. It just wouldn't feel like the holiday without them!



And here is the "Publix" platter under the pumpkin soup tureen.



So that is the kitchen for this year. Only a few little changes. I'm off to tackle some more things that got left behind while I have been traveling but I will be back soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment