decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 20, 2023

It's a Wrap!

 With family beginning to arrive soon, I have started to do a bit of cleaning and preparation so I think it is time to finish up our tour before it's too late. On to the family room.


The coffee table got a little change with the addition of the brown bottles this year.

I just realized that the candle in the lantern is reading as beige-not sure why but it is the same color as its counterpart on the other side. Lol




And the last rooms to share are the bathrooms.






So that is the decor for Thanksgiving this year. Not sure when I will be back because this will be a super busy week. Tomorrow grandson #2 celebrates his 16th birthday so we will be downtown at his favorite restaurant once again and, since we just had "Light Up Ocala" everything should be beautiful and festive!  Family from far away will begin arriving soon and staying with me but we will do our actual feast at daughter #3's house. Everyone will be here with the exception of my brother and sister-in-law who will have lots of her family staying with them in Gainesville as the next day will be a party for my brother's 70th birthday at their house . And then, the following day is the UF/FSU game. It is sure to be a crazy weekend but we will all be together for the first time since June when we had our going away party for Harrison. He is home for a 9 day leave so everyone is so excited to catch up with him. I know I will have many photos to share and then I will be off to decorate for Christmas. I am truly having a hard time believing that another year has come to a close-do they seem to go as fast for everyone else as they do for me? Stay safe and stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment