decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 17, 2020

The Sun Shines On

When I saw today's weather forecast, I knew it was time. We had the most wonderful, lengthy rain yesterday afternoon and evening so, even though there was no rain in the forecast for today, I was happy because my lawn, shrubs and flowers were still happy from yesterday and it also meant I could get back to pressure cleaning. And that is where I have been for the last four hours. I actually got the outside of my fence that faces the circle finally done and what a difference it makes. Now the rest of the fence pretty much matches the new slats I put in a few months ago. It was just another one of those "new eyes" things...it was all fine until one day it wasn't. Lol Now, I'm estimating maybe another 7-8 hours on the rest of the fence inside the yard and I will be done...probably just about in time to start at the other end all over again. Ha-ha

I have a few other things to tend to here in the house but thought I could get the dining room post ready before I start. Things are pretty simple in here although there are a few new treasures.


The muslin sunflowers are still in the large crock. I'm still not 100% sure I love it but, honestly, if I take it all apart and try it in the smaller crock and don't like that any better than I will have to go through getting this one put back together and, frankly, I just don't have it in me right now. Lol And so, the large crock it is!







I still love the pillow cover I made last year. It was one of the easiest ones I have done but I love the pop of color it gives that end of the room.



So that is it for the dining room this year. I think I'll use tomorrow to try to finish this year's pressure cleaning and then daughter #2 is coming for the weekend so I'll be back after that. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment