decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Hippity Hop

 The grand dogs have returned home, St. Patrick's Day is over and I have now had my chance to move ahead to Easter decor. I thought this was going to be my year to really change up some things-mainly, the family room as suddenly, I am no longer a fan of all of the carrot decor. But, with the very limited time I had this year, my brain-and my body-just weren't clicking quick enough to make some changes without lots of trial and error so, it's back to the carrots I went. I did find room for all of the new crafts so that brought a bit of change but, I will go with what I have and try again next year.

Let's start on the porch and then head into the living room. The windows are open because it was a glorious day but the pollen is still everywhere!












So, not too many changes this year. I did amp up the basket that the bunny is in by the front door. And, I added the $Tree bunny makeover to the blanket chest. I like the way his colors and flowers go with the arrangement there. I also added a new lavender half sphere to one of the candlesticks instead of the usual candle. That may be it for the changes. I am still in love with the bunny candlestick arrangement I made a few years ago and the bunny under the cloche that so closely resembles the rabbit on the arched picture daughter #3 gave me last year.

So, that is it for the entry and first room. I'm off to accomplish a few things before a dentist's appointment and then girls' lacrosse game. It's shaping up to be a busy week as grandson #2 has finally been cleared to go back to playing lacrosse and he has a few games this week as well. I guess the leaves will just have to wait until the weekend! Stay safe and stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment