decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Last of the To-Dos!

I think I have finally finished all of the things on the to-do list that needed to get accomplished before I could head off. I never quite realize just how many plants I have indoors and outdoors that need almost daily watering until I am going to be gone for any length of time. This time it is going to be almost 10 days...and, daughter #3 who usually does this task for me is going to be with us, so I did some fast thinking. All of the indoor plants are now in the tub and getting a good soaking and a bit of water for them to sit in. The outdoor plants have all been moved so that they will get at least the twice weekly irrigation water. The fountains have been turned off so that they don't run dry and burn out their pumps. Garbage is out. Dish washer is on. Clothes are almost all packed...I'm just a bit undecided on how heavy a coat I will need. And then once I have decided, I will need to get the dust off of it because it hasn't been used in years!

With all of that now under control, I am going to show you the last of the Halloween home tour for this year so that when I return I can share trip photos and Halloween night festivities!

Let's catch the family room first.

 

I'm still happy that I switched the mantle over to the witches. I like them here along with the broom and boots.









Let's head into the bathrooms and then a bit of the overflow that I put in my bedroom this year...it's all about the photos! Lol








In just a little while the family room will look like this. I am going to enjoy the sights and scents of this room one more time because when I get home, it will almost be time to switch to Thanksgiving. I can never believe just how quickly my favorite month of the year seems to go! I'll be MIA for a bit but I will have much to share when I return. Stay safe and stay tuned.










 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment