decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Better Hurry!

I am heading off for a road trip and just realized that by the time I am home, Halloween will be staring us straight in the face...and so, I thought while I had a minute, I might better show you another room of our Halloween home tour. Let's head to the dining room.


I always love how those little spiders hanging from the chandelier cast such large shadows on the wall.


My oldest daughter always wished we had more vintage family photos...lol.







Since the sunroom really doesn't have all of that much, I think I had better throw it in today as well if I am going to have a chance to get this tour completed in time.







So that's it for today. I'm hoping I can get back tomorrow and finish up the tour before I'm off...fingers crossed. Stay safe and stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment