decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Spring, Spring...

 Even though we are short on rain so far this year, the gardens are pretty much in full bloom because our temperatures have been pretty moderate so far. There is nothing like heading to the back yard in late afternoon! I just came in from taking some pictures now that all of the pressure cleaning for this year is done. The sun is a bit bright so I'll be waiting to head out until there is more shade but I thought I would share what's happening out there right now.
















 

Lots of things blooming and lots of wonderful aromas right now. I definitely need to enjoy it all as much as I can because, before we know it, summer temperatures will be upon us and it will be a lot harder to keep these blooms happy! Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment