decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 17, 2023

What a Wonderful Family Filled Weekend!

 It has been a whirlwind weekend full of family, fun and football! Friday night was our high school homecoming game. Although the Celtics didn't get the win, our family certainly did as we watched grand daughter #5 crowned as freshman princess.







My phone doesn't always take the best pictures but if they're on my phone, at least I have them and don't need to "nag" someone else to forward them to me...sorry. Lol

And then we were on to Saturday. We started with another win for the Academy. It was a really good game-kind of a nail biter but the Bears ended up taking the win in the end. Sure wish I knew what he was thinking.

And then came homecoming dance preparations. My grand daughter had two friends come over early so they could get done together. It was truly like "old times" watching three girls primp and help each other get "beautiful".


 My grandson had a date-albeit just a "friend" date so he got ready and headed out to meet her. They were off to the World Equestrian Center for their pictures while the girls chose to have theirs taken at our downtown square. Sure a difference from the one or two quick shots I was "allowed" to take in my living room or at the door as my girls and their dates headed off. Lol


 



And, of course, my favorite of the night. We had "gently" asked if they could do a "together" picture at some time during the night but, of course, weren't sure they would. Absolutely so thrilled when this picture came in to us!!

Once again, my family makes my life so full. I am truly blessed to still be able to take part in these very special moments. Now I'm back to reality. Going to work on my Christmas ornaments next so I will be back with that soon. Until then, stay safe and stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment