decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Moving Along

 Let's head into the sunroom today. As always, it is pretty minimal because we do use this space so much and it is easier to use when you don't have to move mountains of decor just to get to a spot. Lol

I always find it fun when this room is all decked out for autumn but you can still see the pool that is still very much in use in the background.


This sign was so easy to make. I just painted the base that I made from fence slats one color (orange) laid down a felt placemat from $Tree and sprayed over it in off-white and voila! I did go back and paint the stem and a leaf and then added a few burlap leaves for some dimension.


So that is the sunroom for this year. I may or not be back one more time before I head off on my get-away. Daughter #1, daughter #3 and I are heading to Mystic, CT next week. From there we have a trip to R.I. planned and then a trip to Maine where we will see grandson #1 play his first college football game for the U.S. Coast Guard Academy. We will be based in Mystic so we can explore in that beautiful area as well as visit Harrison's campus and see what I have so far only seen in photos. It is going to be a pretty long week as I am heading down to St. Pete two days early to spend some time there and then probably a few more days when we return. I am confident I will have MUCH to share when I return so, if I don't get back before, stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment