decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 28, 2013

"I'm Trying So Hard"....

...to not rush the seasons any more than I do but how can I help it when things like this appear at my doorstep without me even having to go looking for them???!








I love this magazine. I love every issue of it. But, it goes without saying that I love the autumn issue the absolute best! I could move into just about every page of this issue. It makes my heart beat a bit faster and makes me wish my life away a little more each day.

We are going to try to get out of town for a little adventure one day this week and then we both have several appointments as well as two of our grand children coming for a few days this week, so it should go rather quickly. Then next weekend, I am off to downtown Disney for a princess lunch and make-over for Presley's 4th birthday celebration. Should be so much fun. And, before I know it, we will actually be one week closer to "the real thing". I can't wait!! I do have a bit more late summer decor to show you so stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment